View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwiceAsNice

re: Explanation

Dear hopefully-future-guildies,

Having read the forum post on the WoW-forums for numerouss times, I have to say, the idea was gold. I got bored on my realm Sylvanas, no active guild or friends. So becoming a member of a new guild seemed fun. At the moment I'm not playing since May until first of July hence university. However, I've come to a point where I realised I couldn't just abandon my lvl 85 Shaman. Therefore I'm going to transfer him to Outland and join you. I think, due to the fact that I can only join in July and that I cdan still level some of my professions, that I won't be any harm to you, because I'm level 85 already. I'm from Belgium and hit the age of 20. Anyway, I hope I get accepted to the guild. see ya'll

Twiceasnice - Sylvanas
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

It's up to the Guild Master, but we are all starting from scratch so at the moment, no 85's are being taken in. Like you said though you can't play till July so maybe things will have changed by then. Hope to see you soon ;)
Emopikachu

Jexx_uk wrote:
It's up to the Guild Master, but we are all starting from scratch so at the moment, no 85's are being taken in. Like you said though you can't play till July so maybe things will have changed by then. Hope to see you soon ;)

Some 85's are being taken in its just that they wont be able to do anything Happy
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Ah ok fair enough wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum