View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huevo89
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Hi

Hi everyone, First of all i would just like to thank you for accepting me into your guild. I think it would be polite if i left a message on here explaining why this guild idea is music to my ears.

When Cataclysm was released i noticed that the community was becoming increasingly more hostile and people cared more about gear,raiding,and end game content. As i had just got my character to 85 i was looking to join a guild that was more about the aspect of community and banter etc..instead all i got was rejections because i wasnt geared or because i was inexperienced etc and was constantly ignored or hassled during the time i should have been enjoying myself and getting help from experienced level 85 characters.

This caused me to leave the game and i was adamant that that was the end of my WoW days. I was away for around 4-5 months. Then yesterday i re-installed the game and decided i was going to start from scratch. Meet new players and have fun like i remember. Then today i logged onto the forums and found your initial post. Immediately i was intrigued and couldnt wait to join up. I tried to leave a message on the Wow forums but my account was frozen.I cant wait to finally get to the forums and meet some like minded people.

A little about me: I plan to roll a DPS undead Mage as i have never attempted this character. I have no raid or pvp experience however this was one of the main reasons i joined this guild as it gives me a chance to experience pvp with some experienced players and gain valuable advice along the way. My name is AJ Im 21 and i work as a part time Sales Assistant in the UK.

Anyways i know i waffle, but i just want to let you know i am grateful and i know this guild will be succesful Happy At the moment my account is frozen until Thursday(when i get paid) so until then i will be inactive but rest assured il be around on these forums until then.

Thanks for Listening.
AJ
Sileter.

Nice post dude, it's a shame about your 85 however. I hope you enjoy it here, because we won't have to wait for queue times hopefully.

I hope you have fun, and look forward to playing with you Happy
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

AJ, I believe some if not most players here are wanting the same as you.

Some of us are very experienced and we can help you not worries, this guild is a rare find these days. So with effort and determination from ALL members, it can become something great.
I'm glad you're here and let's rock Azeroth!
Vood kin

re: Indeed

I agree in every aspect you mention! WoW-related communities are so rare these days! This is our call! Starting from the scratch and establishing - step by step - a new community!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Edzerr

I guess I'm a bit experienced, but I'm also tired of the huge dicks there are in the community nowadays. Hope you will enjoy WoW now with the rest of us.
Wannaflirt

Hi,there!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum