Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> M.D. Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aenix (talzz)

re: Question

Hey guys, so i got exams right now like some of you peepz already know;
They are done tuesday next week. But i guess you guys are already started by then. So i might not be active this weekend, how will i become one with the unit then after my exams are done? i am coming friday, but i might not come online much then, but when my exams are done i have a full month to play :D I hope i can get a fast answer.

Greetz
Talzz
Edzerr

No worries, I'm sure that there are more people like you around.
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Don't worry you MIGHT lag behind this weekend, myself included as I'm extremely busy Saturday.
However, the way Gamer is going to run this is by a few rules to help everyone level together, learn together and enjoy together.
This week the level cap was set at level 15, about half the guild has achieved this already.
Next week another level cap will be set, maybe around level 30? All will be revealed on Friday.

So even if you lag behind a bit till Tuesday, you still have from Tuesday to Friday to level to level 30, and because there is 70+ members, not everyone will be level 30 by Tuesday, some might be 20, 25, 29, or the other way? 15, 17, 19? So you'll have people around you who can level with you!
That's the whole point of this guild/project and the level caps. No one will be left behind in the battlefield of Viet--Azeroth!
Aenix (talzz)

Jexx_uk wrote:
battlefield of Viet--Azeroth!

This made my day, ty guys for the response!
Jeezeus
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Talzz wrote:
Jexx_uk wrote:
battlefield of Viet--Azeroth!

This made my day, ty guys for the response!

Totally need to make a guild-movie about that one!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> M.D. Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: