Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> M.D. Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuarq

re: 100 members already!

Good work guys we just reached our number 100 member (Kristonia)
Great work with proffesions, and helping each other out, keep it up, looking forward to friday!. Happy
Jeezeus
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Pretty awesome!
Aenix (talzz)

its rolling great
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Should we close applications on Friday?

Pros:

-Not one of those "huge" guilds where people get lost in the corner.

-No stragglers, no one will start at level 1, when we are say for example level 45.

-Easier control for GM/Officers.

-Smaller niche of players who bond better due to playing with regular faces more often.

Cons:

-Could miss out on some geniunely interested players who could be world class, or amazingly nice, or super friendly, or really determined players being let down.

-We might lose members along the way to reaching our goal, and will have to recruit at level 85.

-Smaller guild so less guild XP/Perks quicker, Gbank not being as full as with 200 members.

-More people to enjoy the game with or make friends with.

---

It'll be interesting to see how people feel and react to this suggestion, which is all it is, a suggestion from me. So nothing is being planned or implemented.

-Jexx-
Aenix (talzz)

the pro's are good, and the cons, i don't rlly care about all those cons. with less guild perks its like oldschool attitude guild :P
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I agree with you regarding the XP/Perks however that's 1 out 4 cons that I dont mind missing out on, the other 3, I mind.
Mojo Risin
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

IMO close it.
We have alot of active members ATM, If at one point it turns out people arent as dedicated to this plan as expected and leave or stop leveling you can always re-open the guild to new people.
And with too many people its hard to get to really now eachother.
in my 6 years of WoW experience the smaller guilds that always have the same active members on are way better then the 200+ member guilds where people were on and off again.

My 2 cents.

- Mojorisin
Jeezeus
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Completely agree with Mojorisin. Just close the applications by Friday.
Sileter.

Applications will stay open guys. Reasons for is:

We will no doubt lose members on the way.

If the interest we had so far carrys on, by the time we are say 45, people who are new will still have people to level with. That saying, not everyone can be on when everyone else is, so if they catch up, they still can level with someone their level.

The guild XP don't bother me at all tbh

It's a chance for everyone, if it was a first come first serve basis, 100+ members wouldn't be in now, and I would of stuck to 5 people as orignally that was the idea.

We will see how it goes I guess. If it dies down, then it dies down, but some people may not read the forum post till later on, or hear about us for that matter Happy
Edzerr

Tbh I find the entire guild level thing retarded. No idea why blizz came up with that idea.
UmmYeh

I would say close it also just to avoid confusion and then we can become a tight guild together Happy if loads of people leave just re-open it at a later date?
Jexx
Jexx_uk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I agree with closing it, and I agree with keeping it open.

I guess we should listen to Gamer and keep it open, we will still form a tight group. Have to put in the effort ourselves to form a tight group, join comms, speak in gchat, form partnerships with other players etc.

In time all will be revealed, hopefully, it all works out for us and we will still be chatting together at level 85.
Gawran
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I agree with Jexx and just want to add one thing. Because of waiting for today's start of lvling i see many people sometimes forget, even me, that there is still road ahead till lvl85 and that guild is in early stages of making.

What i want to say is that things will change till lvl85, so for now it would be best to have more open approach.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fresh Forum Delight Forum Index -> M.D. Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: